On Monday, May 27, 2013, all services will be closed at Columbus Public Health for the Memorial Day holiday.
Programs taking place at the neighborhood-level to educate, inform, and partner to improve the health and safety of residents.
Programs focused on the health and safety of families, women and children.
- All Babies Matter - Caring for 2 - Childhood Injury Prevention - Child Fatality Review - COAT Care Coordinators - Newborn Home Visiting - Safe Communities - Safe Sleep for Infants - Women Infants and Children WIC - Women's Health, Family Planning
Programs focused on preparing the community for emergencies, and identifying and responding to public health threats and priorities.
- Office of Epidemiology - Emergency Notification System - Emergency Preparedness - Health Data Reports - Influenza Surveillance - Infectious Disease Investigation
Programs focused on planning and evaluating high quality public health services and system for Columbus.
- Community Health Planning - Health Planning - Planning & Peak Performance - Public Health Standards - Mapping Food Access
- Birth and Death Records - Columbus Board of Health - Health Commissioners - Job Opportunities - Medical Records
Services provided on an individual basis to men, women and children.
- Dental Clinic - Women's Health, Family Planning - Tuberculosis Control - Sexual Health - Immunization Program - Project L.O.V.E.
Programs focused on preventing or reducing hazards from food, water, air, animals, insects, and hazardous materials.
- Air Quality - Animals & Insects - Animal Complaints - Animal Permits - Bed Bugs Information - Body Art - Chemical Emergency CEPAC - Chemical and Physical Hazards - Dog Tag Search - Food Protection Program - Food Protection for Businesses - Foodborne Illness Reporting - Healthy Homes - Healthy Schools - Lead Poisoning Prevention - Manufactured Home Park - Mosquito and Insect Control - Rabies Vaccination Clinics - Smoke-Free Indoor Air - Solid Waste Licensing - Water Protection